Thursday, January 20, 2011

MTv FTL
One Angry Christian
1-20-11


Since MTv got away from airing mostly music videos and into tv shows and the like parents have complained and complained about the sexual content of their shows. I'm pretty sure there were complaints before then even.

MTv kept peddling it's sexually charged programming and videos in the name of artistic free expression. Where as I support that to a large degree, this story (if REMOTELY true) I can only react to with one simple statement while reflecting on the absolute arrogance the music industry has shown to the concerns of parents: Kharma's a bitch ain't it?

Granted the update says that it's possible that MTv is actually leaking this to draw attention and ratings. All I have to say to that is if this is true they're going to take a serious beating down the road. Bet me. Regardless, this is bad - very bad for MTv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home