Monday, March 12, 2007

"Peace" Protest in my home town
One Angry Christian
3-12-07


It figures that the day after I finally post that I won't be on much I'd read this article about "Peace" Protesters in my home town. I just can't let this pass without saying something about it.

I've been digging around and I can't find the article on line, but I did find a ton of pictures.

I've so got to get on these guys mailing list. I would have taken the day off to get some video of the protest and ask a few of the women protesting how they feel about supporting the suppression of women's rights in Iraq. I wonder if any of them realize that the media's "peace protester" label is complete garbage.

They're not supporting peace. They're supporting war in Iraq that's more focused on civilians rather than militants and our military. In effect they're saying that they'd rather see families and children fighting the war there rather than our well armed well trained men and women.

That's their choice and all, but they really ought to work on their truth in advertising. There's nothing peaceful about what their movement is proposing.

-One Angry Christian

1 Comments:

Blogger OneofThem said...

Poor people… :( Deluded by the liberals into thinking that if we leave Iraq, then the terrorists will leave us alone. *rolleyes* Maybe they should move to the Middle East.

I hate it the most when hippies use "Christian" slogans on their signs. "Blessed are the peacemakers." As the Roman proverb goes, "Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." "If you want peace, prepare for war."

Want peace? How do you do it? You remove the enemies of peace. It's as simple as that. We're dealing with people who will not negotiate, who will not compromise, who will not back off if we say "please" or give them money (as if either is a dignified action).

It is obvious from their religious beliefs that we are a plague upon the earth and that they are to stop at nothing to eliminate us. They see death as a promotion, even if it's self-induced. There is no alternative to complete and utter victory when it comes to this enemy.

The logical conclusion is that people who remove enemies to peace (which Islamic terrorists are without a doubt) are indeed the peacemakers in this scenario.

On a related note, I'm glad you understand the correlation between "politics" and religion. Just remember that these "politics" of which you speak are actually moral issues that politicians have stolen from us.

"Liberals hate religion because politics is a religion substitute for liberals and they can't stand the competition." —Ann Coulter, Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home