Monday, February 05, 2007

More generalizations about Far Lefties
One Angry Christian
2-5-07


Regrettably one of my token moderate lefties has left my blog. It's well worth mentioning as she contributed a lot to my writing by asking pointed questions that inspired me to research issues a lot more thoroughly, and helping me keep it real by pointing out exaggerations and misstatements.

Her departure was partially due to her own busy schedule (gluck again with school and what not), and partially due to my own generalizations about the left. I have a habit of not specifying "far left", and it tends to annoy moderates.

So in honor of this moment I want to take this opportunity to generalize yet more about the left. Of course, I won't do this myself. I'm no where near talented enough to put together something truly offensive enough to do the moment justice. Instead, I'll just throw out a one liner with a link and let you follow it to the uber goodness that is "witty leftist blogging" that's considered mainstream enough to run a presidential campaign.

Without further delay I give you:

Amanda Marcotte: Drops of wisdom from a leftist Presidential campaign blog manager.

I hope you enjoy her "witty political commentary" as much as I did.

-One Angry Christian

1 Comments:

Blogger Foxfier, formerly Sailorette said...

I love loyal opposition-- it makes the whole much stronger.

Which is why politics lately make me kinda down.... that delightful Southern Democrat that spoke at the RNC is someone I would be honored to have as loyal opposition. I can't say that about many mondern politicians.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home