Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Man of the Hour
One Angry Christian
2-7-07


Too often this blog is consistently negative. I'm feeling rather weak today as I spent most of last night with food poisoning. I won't gross you out with the details, but needless to say I needed a bit of something more positive today. Here it is.

NEW YORK - A taxi driver returned a black bag carrying 31 diamond rings to a passenger who earlier had given him a 30-cent tip on an $11 ride.

Hours after Osman Chowdhury dropped off the passenger, he tracked her down through a flurry of phone calls and returned the bag, which she had left in the taxi's trunk.

The unidentified woman, who said she was a jeweler, offered a $100 reward. Chowdhury accepted the money to cover the fares he lost while tracking her down.


This guy is my man of the hour on a day when I feel like hammered potatoes left under the wheels of a moving subway rail transit. Hope you guys are feeling better than I am.

-One Angry Christian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home