Monday, February 05, 2007

Headlines that have to be seen to be believed
2-5-07
One Angry Christian


You'd think I was living in NYC or ... Cuba the headlines I'm reading today from my local paper, but no. I live in the south. A quick scan over the paper makes it obvious what kind of people run the local rag.

Bush Budget Plan Bows to politics
$2.9 Trillion spending proposal provides boost for Iraq war, restraints on health care

Dream Drives Deceit
Ecuadorean Emigrants run with 'coyotes'

Chavez eyes green cause
Critics say venezuelan leader's conservation drive mostly rhetoric

Justice Department Balks at phone privacy provision

Or maybe I'm in Iran? Check this out:

Harmony Caps Islamic Gathering
Millions of Muslims join prayer in Bangladesh seeking peace

Trough stances on Iran echoes prewar buildup
Bush administration again makes allegations sans proof


Guess who's feeding the stories to my local paper? ... The Associated Press. I'm so surprised. I'm still trying to figure out how anyone in their right mind could see the mainstream media as anything other than completely biased.

-One Angry Christian

1 Comments:

Blogger Amandla said...

One angry "Christian"... I thought Christians were adverse to anger and hatred? What gives? Tell me where Jesus said it was a good thing... I mean Jesus Christ, and not some guy named Jesus and/or Joel Osteen (and "people" like him), who, by the way is not a Christian.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home