Tuesday, December 19, 2006

1AC has a fan boy moment
One Angry Christian
12-19-06



Ok. So I'm having a massive fanboy moment. I wrote a post a while back about my personal hero, Dr. Bob Carter because he was mentioned in a Capital Research article I was reading. He was doing what he does best: standing up to ignorant politicians who don't understand the difference between independent research and ... government funded research whose funding hinges on ... the out come of the data and how happy Senators like Barbra Boxer are with it.

Well, I came home this afternoon, and I noticed that I had a response on my blogspot blog. I have several of these 1AC blogs. There's one one livejournal.com, one on myspace, and one on blogger.com. I almost never get responses on my blogger, so I was a bit surprised.

At first I was trying to figure out who it was from because it was an "anonymous" post, so there was no user name attached to it. Being the paranoid person that I am after having been stalked on the internet NUMEROUS times for my political views I was worried.

Then I was massively surprised. Let me explain by posting the response:
Dear One Angry Christian,

I appreciate your supportive comments.

The fact that Senator Boxer will be replacing Senator Inhofe as Chair of the EPW committee does not augur well for balanced public discussion of climate change.

Should you be interested in finding some other information about climate change, and its likely natural causes, you may wish to visit my website at:

http://members.iinet.net.au/~glrmc/new_page_1.htm

You can find there full copies of the two documents that I table with the Senate Committee.

Thanks again for your interest, and kind regards,

Bob Carter
So now I'm massively giddy. First off, I don't know how in the world he found my blog, or WHY he would be reading it. Secondly, this guy has been the one resource in debate that no liberal could over come because he's not politically based. He is an expert. He writes well, and he is not funded by any "evil conservative group or oil company". He and a group of scientists in New Zealand have been invaluable to me in online debate. I have several papers that I received from the guys in New Zealand that really helped me understand the global warming debate.

The discussion isn't so much about whether it's happening or not, but how the IPCC has been researching it. What is the most bloated incompetent Bureau in the world? No. Not the U.S. Senate. The UN. Who owns the IPCC lock stock and barrel? The UN. Is the UN corrupt enough to manipulate it's funding to manipulate the Scientists who are hungry to continue their work?

I don't know. Why don't you ask Saddam Hussein if they were corrupt enough to continue funding his work.

Anyway, expect more on this later. Right now I have to go and giggle a lot, and write Dr. Carter a thank you letter.

-One Angry Christian

2 Comments:

Blogger I Hate Ignorance said...

You should, y aknow, get a clue...

[url=http://www.scienceblogs.com/deltoid/2006/06/an_embarrassment_to_australian.php]Read This[/url]

I mean, if you'd actually read before you posted, perhaps you'd be less idiotic looking in the long run. For one, your fanboy hero is a hack job who's entire paycheck is pulled from Coal Miner's who want people to buy more Polluting products. To say:

[quote]He was doing what he does best: standing up to ignorant politicians who don't understand the difference between independent research and ... government funded research whose funding hinges on ... the out come of the data and how happy Senators like Barbra Boxer are with it.[/quote]

Is like saying ingesting acid is good for you.

The man get's paid by a group that WANTS global warming to be another matter. Which means, Oh Noes!! He does exactly what you claim he's fighting against, his results hinge upon how happy the coal miner's are with it, not real facts. So yeah he's gonna argue against the people fighting to protect the planet, he's the one putting the bloody drill into the planet's heart.

12:13 AM  
Blogger One Angry Christian said...

You should, y aknow, get a clue..

Irony. It's what's for breakfast.

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home