Sunday, October 15, 2006

Bill Oreilly finally gets it
One Angry Christian
10/15/06


So I took a trip this last weekend to see my kids and since the drive there and back is around ... ten hours long I decided to download the last two weeks of his shows, and listen to them on the way there and back.

The second of his "No Spin" shows I listened to he covered the Columbia fiasco. He called what was going on there fascism. I was impressed. I've been talking about this sort of thing for months now. It seems like the idiots on the left have struck a deep enough nerve that they're finally getting some attention from the more main stream media outlets.

I've just decided to start sending Bill the videos of this sort of thing I find online. This could get interesting.

-One Angry Christian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home