Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Weekly Funnies
One Angry Christian
7/8/06


This week I have had to dig a bit. Let's start with number one:

1) The first item though did just jump at me and scream "POST ME!!! POST ME!!!" Of course, you've probably already seen this. It's hotair.com's "Send Cindy Sheehan home telethon" video. It's hysterical. The best part of the video was Konya West's quote "George Bush doesn't care about black people". Ah, I had almost forgotten that hysterically ridiculous and politically slanted quote. Thanks for the reminder Michelle. That was hilarious.

2) This item I found (mostly cuz I'm trying not to post yet another Cox and Forkum Cartoon) via a link on Cox & Forukum's site. I just about fell out of my seat when I came across John Pritchett's Cartoon depicting Al Queda's secret weapon. It kind of reminds me of "Team America's" image of Moore covered in hotdog mustard.

3) The third and final item for this week's Funnies is older, but definitely a classic. This goes out to all of our troops and anyone sick of the PC bs that the media keeps shoving on everyone. I give you... IRAQ NEWS with subtitles.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm stuck at work as usual so feel free to comment away, or message me. Boredom reigns supreme.

-One Angry Christian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home