Friday, July 28, 2006

Warning: Graphic Images
One Angry Christian
7/28/06

Last night I was at my computer reading bulletins on my myspace 1ac account. I noticed that one of my fellow conservative bloggers posted a bulletin with an anti Israel message. The message was powerful, and the images were ... graphic to say the least.

This is exactly why we as conservatives have to be not only on the look out for propaganda, but on the ready to respond to it. We can not let this misinformation go unanswered.

DO NOT SCROLL DOWN IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH!

I took about ten minutes and redesigned their flier. Here is the original and the end product of what I did:



Image from www.fromisraeltolebanon.com



As you can see the pro terrorist movements are going to insane extremes to support their point of view and shock people into agreeing with them. Most people when confronted with images of this nature lose their immediate sense of reason. They just can not believe what they're seeing and become willing to accept whatever villain is presented. We simply can not allow this to go unanswered.

-One Angry Christian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home