Tuesday, July 11, 2006

One Angry Christian's Psychic prediction/UPDATE (Death Toll reaches 200)
One Angry Christian
7/11/06


I am going to make a prediction here:


8 bombs on India commuter trains kill 147

By RAMOLA TALWAR BADAM, Associated Press Writer 4 minutes ago

BOMBAY, India - Eight bombs hit Bombay's commuter rail network during rush hour Tuesday evening, killing at least 147 people and wounding more than 400 in what authorities called a well-coordinated terrorist attack.

Read more


I will use my mighty psychic prediction powers to predict that this was enacted by the same people we just handed the same rights as every other set of POW's, that being the islamofacists. I'll wager my coffee mug that the attack was performed by a group of militant islamists. Anyone care to take me up on this bet?

Someone explain to me why it is that the left wing goes nuts when we jail someone for consorting with terrorists in a plot to murder innocents, and then they support terrorists in this sort of behavior buy excusing their actions? If you can figure that one out you're more intelligent than I am.

==================UPDATE==================

Death toll in Bombay attacks rises to 200

By RAMOLA TALWAR BADAM, Associated Press Writer

BOMBAY, India - The death toll from a series of bombs that struck Bombay's packed commuter trains rose Wednesday to 200, and India demanded that Pakistan dismantle the "infrastructure of terrorism," but leveled no direct accusation at its rival for the attacks.

Read More

Still no definite answer on who is responsible for this. Isn't anyone going to take me up on this wager? C'mon. I'm in desperate need of a new coffee cup.

==================UPDATE==================

Looks like I win that bet. Too bad no one took me up on it. Ah, well I guess I'll have to suffer through having only ... five mugs to choose from.


-One angry Christian
(So this glowy ball really DOES work)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home